Monday, August 10, 2009

Show Us Your Life: Wedding Reception

I thought I would take a break and participate in Kelly's Korner blog hop called Show Us Your Life. This post is Show Us Your Life: Wedding Reception.


Our Wedding Reception was at the Kernwood Country Club in Salem, MA


Here is our yummy cake!


We had my 2 brothers and Aaron's brother who was also the best man make the toasts.


My father sang "The Way Your Look Tonight" during our first dance.


I danced with my father to Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl" with a dip at the end.


Aaron danced with his Mom to "I Hope You Dance".


Aaron is half Jewish so we had the traditional Hava Nagila.



We partied into the into the night!!


After the reception we continued the party at my parents house. Here is the groom's cake that my mom's friend made for us.

Tomorrow I'll be showing you our honeymoon.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing wedding cake! It looks like everyone had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete