- Cut down the guest list.
- Choose a cake without nuts or fruit (this will also help with allergies).
- Put together your own favors.
- Address your own invitations.
- One step further, print your own invitations and programs.
- Have your bridal shower at someone's house or in their backyard.
- Choose simple inexpensive flowers for the bouquets.
- Most tuxedo rental stores have deals so that the groom gets his tuxedo for nothing.
- Have open bar for only the cocktail hour and not for the entire reception.
- Usually the chicken option for the dinner at the reception is the cheapest way to go.
New Blog Venture
4 years ago