- Start by taking a sturdy paper plate and cut a small hole in the center of the plate.
- Have one of your bridesmaids sit next to you when you are opening your presents and collect all the bows and ribbons.
- Gather a thick amount of ribbon and pull it through the hole in the plate and tie a large knot on either side of the hole, this will lock in the handle.
- Final step, stick on all the bows and extra ribbons to complete the bouquet.
- Now you can use this bouquet at the ceremony rehearsal.
New Blog Venture
4 years ago