- Sit down and write down all the people you would like to have at your wedding. Also have your fiance do this as well separately, you may end up having over lapping guest but that is okay.
- They ask each set of parents to send you a list of people that they feel are important. Again you may have some over lapping people.
- After you have all the lists, eliminate anyone who you have no idea who they are, your parents may not like this but its the only way to keep this wedding being about the two of you and not spiraling out of control.
- Look at the total list again and with your fiance rank your guests as must haves and on the fence. Make two list knowing that if it came down to it you could let go of some of the guests on the "On the Fence" list.
- Now you know about how many guests you are thinking about having at the wedding and every once in a while revisit the list to make changes.
- Remember don't tell anyone that they are coming to the wedding if you're not sure.
New Blog Venture
4 years ago